If you are looking either to advance in or to switch careers; online education can help fastrack your career goals. An online student today, typically is a 34 year old, employed in high demanding jobs.
Juggling a career with education is a challenge.
Today, given the flexibility of online education, it’s no surprise that – it’s those very working professionals who are drawn to the virtual classroom.
- Make lists – Be organised and make lists of things to be done at work, study and home.
- Set Goals – Set achievable goals and targets for yourself.
- Manage your time – Plan your whole work/study week and what you have to accomplish really helps.
- Do not Procrastinate – Do not leave things to last minute.
- Do not succumb to pressures – There will always be work pressure. Studying will only add to the already sweltering pressures. Keep your calm. Remember that you are only a human and it is only so much you can do in a 24hour day. Divide ample time to your personal life as well after work and study.
Pursue your goal for higher education with Robert Kennedy College Online Masters’ Programme. Download the catalogue.